Put It in God's Hands...

Focus on God. I need to remember that. God. He will work everything out the way that is best. I need to put Him in control. If I take things into my own hands, my life will be a mess. If I put it in God's hands, everything will be fine. I need to trust Him.
  A lot of teenage girls need to remember that. That guy you like? At home, he may be a totally different person. God knows the right one for you. Once you know who he has planned for you, you will be happy. But. You need to follow His plan. If you take matters into your hands, you will wreck your life, and you will be miserable. Remember this. Focus on God.

Comments

  1. So true, Cassia! :) I seem to remember your Mom telling me wise things right along those lines many years ago at 2am (while perched on the kitchen counter!)... :) Putting life in God's hands, and trusting and waiting, is His way and the best way. ;) And thanks for the reminder - I needed that with being a Mommy tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts